There are a lot of tips that help keep carpet clean and new for a long time, but it is impossible to tell about all of them in one article. In this article I will mention seven of them, the most important ones.
1. Keep the carpet clean. Old spots and spills, soil, dust may destroy the carpet and soon you will have to buy a new one.
2. Use rugs outside and inside the front door. It will help to keep carpet clean. There are a lot of rug types but not of them may effectively remove dirt from shoes so maybe my third tip will be useful.
3. Shoes. Do not walk on the carpet in shoes and ask your guests to do the same. This keeps carpet clean and protects it from damaging.
4. Clean stains quickly. Any spot or spill must be removed quickly. Do not let it dry. Use white soft cloth to remove stains. You can use chemical or eco- friendly detergents. If you do not have anything for carpet cleaning at home, use vinegar. One spoon of vinegar per liter of water is enough to remove fresh spots.
5. Use a shop-vac. Cleaning stains is easy with it.
6. Vacuum the carpet before cleaning. Every professional carpet cleaner always vacuums carpets before cleaning. Doesn’t matter if you clean your carpet yourself or rent a carpet cleaner, vacuuming is a must. Otherwise dust that is not seen on the carpet stay in the fibers forever.
7. Sometimes, when the carpet is too dirty it is easier to call for a professional carpet cleaning services.
Do you want your carpet to be clean and look like a new one for a long time? I am sure you do, and I am sure, these tips will help you.
Carpet care tips.
- carpet cleaning boston
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Benefits Of Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Wool Area Rugs
- Carpet Cleaning Options ? DIY or Commercial?
- Carpet Cleaning Products
- Residential Carpet Cleaning to Forget Your Stains
- Eco friendly Organic Carpet Cleaning Solutions
- Truck Mount Rug Cleaning Recommendations
- Need For Professional Carpet Cleaners
- Overlook About Carpet Cleaning Suppliers – Guaranteed!